Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
A fresh new taste in the world of gaming. The Dpad provides gaming news, previews, reviews and opinions. For Gamers By Gamers.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bungie Extends Reach Beta One Extra Day


Ah this is the best news of the night! Bungie has decided to extend the Halo Reach Beta one extra day. They were planning on shutting down the beta tomorrow, but now expect Thursday to be the shut off date (around 10 am PDT). I hope you all have been pwning n00bs and taking names all month like I have, If not your missing out. This is flat out the best multiplayer experience Ive ever had, and it's only a beta! I'll be playing this game non-stop for the next day. If only it could last all summer. Oh well, September 1st will be a glorious day.
-KM

1 comment:

  1. yeah boii. i agree, this is such an amazing game. i've been pwning some noobs ever since it came out. it makes me cry since i cant play it any more, but at the same time it gets me more excited about when halo reach acctually comes out.

    ReplyDelete